Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2015/06/16 23:22:24 UTC

DynamicClientFactory compiler options

How can you set compiler options when using
DynamicClientFactory/JaxWsDynamicClientFactory? I've been trying to do
this, but get an exception thrown on any combination of options I've tried:

Caused by: com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.BadCommandLineException: grammar
is not specified
     at com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.Options.parseArguments(Options.java:820)
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.cxf.common.util.ReflectionInvokationHandler.invoke(ReflectionInvokationHandler.java:90)

with:

         JaxWsDynamicClientFactory factory =
JaxWsDynamicClientFactory.newInstance();
         factory.setSchemaCompilerOptions(new String[] { "-httpproxy",
"sosnoski.com:8899"} );
         Client client = factory.createClient(url);

or

Caused by: com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.BadCommandLineException:
unrecognized parameter -httpproxy sosnoski.com:8899

with:

         factory.setSchemaCompilerOptions(new String[] { "-httpproxy
sosnoski.com:8899"} );

If I don't use a leading hyphen on the option
(factory.setSchemaCompilerOptions(new String[] { "httpproxy",
"sosnoski.com:8899"} );) there's no exception, but it appears that the
options are ignored.

Thanks,

   - Dennis

--