Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ko...@ubsw.com on 2001/01/30 18:55:17 UTC

FW: FW: Still experiencing problems setting up Cocoon with Weblogic 6.0

Well, I coded the changes to make Cocoon work with the WAR world of
Weblogic 6.0 - basically just made alterations to create a new: file
producer, XSLT processor and XSP processor. Seems to work fine, but
doubtless, there will be a few things that I've overlooked and it could
probably be made prettier - would be happy to contribute these classes
if anybody's interested, so that any final glitches can be ironed,
ready for use by Weblogic 6.0 users.

Kosh