Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/21 06:57:26 UTC

Re: SVN pre- commit hook failed

Den tis 20 sep. 2022 kl 21:42 skrev Balaji, Yuvaraj via users <
users@subversion.apache.org>:

> Hi,
>
> I was not able to commit the changes in one of my repository after
> merging.
>
> Kindly let me know how can make it work.
>
> It will take more time for Merging if I need to redo it again.
>
> Kindly let me know if you can help me on this.
>

> Please check the below screen shot.

This indicates a crash on the server side. apr_exit_why_e is an enum [see
1] where 2 seems to be "APR_PROC_SIGNAL", I guess this means something
killed the pre_commit process.

Can you check the logs and dump files on the server?

There is one previous mention of this in the archives:
https://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2016-07/0045.shtml, however the user
never came back with a solution.

Kind regards,
Daniel