Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by sh...@sungard.com on 2006/11/13 16:34:11 UTC

downloading XAP source

Hi,

How can I download XAP sources?

Regards,

Shimon Koifman* J2EE Architect * SunGard * STeP * 3 Sapir Street,
Herzliya 46852, Israel
Tel +972-9-960-4861 * Fax +972-9-960-4889 * http://www.sungard.com/step
<http://www.sungard.com/>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

Re: downloading XAP source

Posted by Chris Bucchere <ch...@bdg-online.com>.
I'd like to add, if I may, that if you're a windoze user, subversion isn't
installed by default as it is today on many linux distros. There's a decent
GUI for subversion called Tortoise that you can find here:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org. I say "decent" only because I still prefer
the command line. Speaking of which, if you want the "svn co" command (or
any svn command) to work, you'll need to make sure that the svn binary is in
your path.

Once you get the source, you'll want to read this page for instructions on
how to build it: http://incubator.apache.org/xap/index.php@cid=1064.html

HTH,

Chris Bucchere
http://bdg-plumtree.blogspot.com

Posted by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com>.
I would like to change MCO src/path to be src/class instead.

"src" and "path" are virtually synonymns, which is very confusing.

My proposal is that "src" is the location of the file and "class" is the
object to instantiate.

So you would do something like:

<mco src="MyJs.js" class="MyClass"/>

The implication here is the MyClass is defined in MyJs.js.

Note that we can be a bit smart if they leave "src" out and try to load
MyClass using the typical requires(), or stick on .js

James Margaris

Re: downloading XAP source

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.