Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Jerry Liu <fi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/28 06:16:10 UTC

ivy resolve error

hello,
    I want to develop openmeetings in eclipse , when I resolve the project
Openmeetings ,following error occurs:

Some projects fail to be resolved
Failed to configure Ivy for build/red5/server/ivy.xml[default, java6] in
OpenmeetingsError while resolving the ivy instance for
build/red5/server/ivy.xml[default, java6] in 'Openmeetings':
  Unrecognized variables in the Ivy settings file
${workspace_loc:Openmeetings/build/red5/server/ivysettings.xml}
Error while resolving the ivy instance for
build/red5/server/ivy.xml[default, java6] in 'Openmeetings':
  Unrecognized variables in the Ivy settings file
${workspace_loc:Openmeetings/build/red5/server/ivysettings.xml}

  how can I solve this problem? thanks for your watching.

Re: ivy resolve error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need to run
ant -Ddb=mysql prepare-eclipse