Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/05/27 02:39:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Streams Examples version 0.2-incubating (rc2)

I've created a streams-examples 0.2-incubating release candidate, with
the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git tag streams-examples-0.2-incubating-rc2 (commit 0dd4e47)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams-examples.git;a=commit;h=0dd4e47f576cc5315b781c3af8f0c1579c893a0d

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1013

The source zip, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1013/org/apache/streams/streams-examples/0.2-incubating

Source release:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1013/org/apache/streams/streams-examples/0.2-incubating/streams-examples-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip

Checksums of streams-examples-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip:
MD5: 5a9564ff2c70cad0adf4f8105b26e283
SHA1: a071c4dca9a5698295e7394d1b8352bec1a337ae

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/sblackmon.asc

The release candidate was generated from branch 0.2-incubating-rc2,
which is master + fixes related to STREAMS-309, STREAMS-310,
STREAMS-324, minor tweaks to poms related to behavior
of the release plugin, and improvements to maven site documentation.

0.2-incubating-rc2 will be promoted to master if this release
candidate is approved.

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams Examples version 0.2-incubating (rc2)

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
+1

I think publishing the example artifacts under release versions along with
the core project is worth the extra vote and release steps.

Steve