Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Wesley E. Ribeiro" <we...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/01 20:40:52 UTC

RE: Tomcat crashes after some requests

Ok, thank you all who answered.
I'll try a new driver and see if it makes a
difference.
I've seen the driver list on Sun's page, but since we
have a limited time to try and decide, which product
do you (or anyone else with experience in this field)
recommend ?
I'm particularly interested in success stories
accessing MS-Access.
Best regards,

Wesley

--- Barney Hamish <Ha...@ect-telecoms.de>