Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jade <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 13:05:58 UTC

Modal window shows raw HTML content

Hi,

 I am trying to add a HTML content into the modal window as string(within a
label component).

 And, its getting added as raw HTML content. Is it usually that way or am I
doing something wrong? Please clarify.

Re: Modal window shows raw HTML content

Posted by Jade <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi reiern,

 Tried that, does not work though :-( The HTML content is nothing but set of
div's with style classes.

 It does not have <html>..</html>. I am wondering if its causing some
issues.

Posted by reiern70 <re...@gmail.com>.