Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org> on 2006/03/12 14:07:42 UTC

PMF.getProperties()

JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory now takes a Map as argument. I suppose
the the same change in PMF.getProperties() was forgotten

Re: PMF.getProperties()

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Erik,

Yes, this was not discussed in the expert group. The method is not
the inverse of the factory method.

But it's worthwhile discussing for a maintenance release.

Craig

On Mar 12, 2006, at 5:07 AM, Erik Bengtson wrote:

> JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory now takes a Map as argument.
> I suppose
> the the same change in PMF.getProperties() was forgotten

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!