Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2003/07/03 21:55:12 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/news archives.xml index.xml

> cziegeler    2003/07/03 07:25:03
>
>   Added:       src/documentation/content/xdocs/link livesites.xml

>   Log:
>   Moved common docs to top level

A few days ago I divided the livesites list into three parts: 1.x, 2.0,
2.1 and committed them to their corresponding CVS module. The first
reason was to lower the maintenance effort, the second the length of the
list.

Now we only have one page on top level. Shall I revert the segmentation?

Joerg

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/news archives.xml index.xml

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>> cziegeler    2003/07/03 07:25:03
>>
>>   Added:       src/documentation/content/xdocs/link livesites.xml
>

>>   Log:
>>   Moved common docs to top level
>

> A few days ago I divided the livesites list into three parts: 1.x,
> 2.0, 2.1 and committed them to their corresponding CVS module. The
> first reason was to lower the maintenance effort, the second the
> length of the list.
>
> Now we only have one page on top level. Shall I revert the segmentation?

I would prefer separate pages -- so, for example, Lenya also can have
their own "powered by" page.

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/news archives.xml index.xml

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Done. Maybe there is a better navigation possible?

Joerg

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.