Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2022/09/08 06:28:32 UTC

Log4j 2.19.0

Spring has requested a release containing the support for SLF4J 2.0. I have gone through Jira issues and PRs and addressed everything I believe I have time for so I am prepared to start the release process. Please let me know if there is something I need to wait for.

Ralph

Re: Log4j 2.19.0

Posted by "Piotr P. Karwasz" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, 8 Sept 2022 at 09:29, Piotr P. Karwasz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to merge https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/pull/959 .
> The fix is a one-liner, but I need to debug the Windows-only tests I
> added.

As far as I am concerned, 2.19.0 is ready.

Piotr

Re: Log4j 2.19.0

Posted by "Piotr P. Karwasz" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,