Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Rasconi Luca (u.e.)" <lu...@guest.matrix.it> on 2011/02/07 17:54:41 UTC

[users@httpd] include virtual --> proxypass: encoded page

Hi all,
I made a RewriteRule to map a remote content to my local server.

RewriteRule /local_path/local_file.html http://remote.server.it/remote_path/remote_file.shtml [P]

OK, ...  if I get (from a browser) http://local.server.it/local_path/local_file.html I see a normal html page.
Seems all to be ok... let's go on...

No!, ... ,in fact I've a local file with a include virtual directive, named a.html like this
<!--#include virtual="/local_path/local_file.html "-->
my local file!!!

If I try to get http://local.server.it /path_to_file/a.html, I see strange symbols before "my local file!!!"

I would like to see a.html as a normal html file, but I can't.

Somebody can help me?
I saw bug id 17629, but I don't know if this has to do with it.

Thank you
Luca

________________________________
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail potrebbero essere confidenziali e sono dirette unicamente ai destinatari sopra indicati. In caso di ricezione da parte di persona diversa ? vietato qualunque tipo di distribuzione o copia. Chi riceva questo messaggio per errore ? pregato di inoltrarlo al mittente e di distruggere questa e-mail.

This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient of this message, please note that distribution or copying of this communication is forbidden. Anyone who receives this communication in error should return it immediately to the sender and destroy the message.

[users@httpd] RE: include virtual --> proxypass: encoded page

Posted by "Rasconi Luca (u.e.)" <lu...@guest.matrix.it>.
Sorry for the insistence, but I'm becoming crazy...

I've a page, container.html like this:
<include virtual="/_includes/header.html">
This is the body!

My apache conf has this rules
RewriteRule /_includes/header\.html   http://partner.server.com/_template/fornitori/header.shtml [P]

If I call, from a browser, http://myhost.com/_includes/header.html I see the html nicely
If I call container.html I see the element of the page relative to include, something like encoded or uncompressed.

I realize there is something having to do with mod_include and mod_deflate but I can't control it.
I know when apache resolves include within the container page it doesn't decode/uncompress the response. Why?

Please tell if I've been understandable
Thank you a lot.
Luca

[...]

Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail potrebbero essere confidenziali e sono dirette unicamente ai destinatari sopra indicati. In caso di ricezione da parte di persona diversa è vietato qualunque tipo di distribuzione o copia. Chi riceva questo messaggio per errore è pregato di inoltrarlo al mittente e di distruggere questa e-mail.