Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Wyraz <mi...@evermind.de> on 2014/06/26 12:02:35 UTC

Cleanup/Housekeeping Thread?

Hi,

I plan to create some comet-style AjaxPush component. Each running
request is maintained in a kind of session. So I need to somehow cleanup
those sessions (using a cleanup thread). Before I do so, my question is:
Is there already a service in tapestry that does some cleanup and on
which I can register my stuff?

Kind regards,
Michael.

Re: Cleanup/Housekeeping Thread?

Posted by Michael Wyraz <mi...@evermind.de>.
Hi Thiago,
> See the PerthreadManager service.
Thank you, I'll have a look at this.
> This question should have been posted in the users mailing list, not
> in this one, which is about the development *of* Tapestry, not *with*.
I'm very sorry. Next time I choose better where to ask what.

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br