Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kiuma <ki...@wingstech.com> on 2006/02/08 22:28:12 UTC

Page into external libraries

Hi,
I have a small problem, I'd like to know how to refer to a page provided by an external library; currently I'vedefined into my library:
<!-- /org/jfly/tapestry/JFlyWebUsers.library -->
<page name="FindUsers" specification-path="pages/FindUsers.page"/>

in my application the library is referenced as follows:
<library id="webusers" specification-path="/org/jfly/tapestry/JFlyWebUsers.library"/>

I can't immagine how the @PageLink shoud be written down.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks,
kiuma

Re: Page into external libraries

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@wingstech.com>.
Thank you,
this worked, but I have another small problem:
inside my jar I have a component that refers to this page, I should not
know which name the library should have, so which should be the page
attribute of the pagelink component ?

Thanks,
kiuma

(p.s.: I'm developing a menu tha is configurable  by hivemind
contributions, each library provides its own set of menu items that will
be build by a MenuService, when all will be ready this would be released
in AFL and I'll notify for the release, thing are getting promising, so
hang on :) )

Posted by Chris Nelson <cn...@yahoo.com>.
webusers:FindUsers