Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es> on 2004/06/04 10:31:29 UTC

GetTogether] Madrid, 21/22.06.04, Spain

Hello everybody:
My name is Luis Zorita . I belong to the Universidad Nacional de
Educación a Distancia (Open University- FernUniversität).
My working place is at the Central Library, where a team is trying to
implement Lenya as our Open-CMS.
Actually we are newbies in this area but we have a great interest  in
subjects like  Open  source, xml  ,  semantic web.etc
The spanish lenyausersmeeting2004 will be held in my institution and
this letter is a "as invitation" to it.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any special concerns for the
meeting..
Of course , as Thorsten wrote we invite people from Wyona to attend the
meeting. We will try the meeting will be interesting not only on the
code side.
More information in :
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaUserMeetingSpain2004

Luis Zorita
Responsable informatización Biblioteca UNED