Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by daviesd <da...@oclc.org> on 2011/12/21 17:13:02 UTC

OAuth2TokenPersistence

I¹ve implemented my own OAuth2Encrypter and wired it up.  However, I never
see the secret being encrypted in my persistent store.  I noticed
OAuth2TokenPersistence has a encryptedSecret (and encryptedMacSecret), but
they don¹t really seem to serve any purpose.  When my persister¹s
insertToken/updateToken is called it¹s passed a OAuth2Token.  This is the
OAuth2TokenPersistence object, although I¹m not sure I could just blindly
cast it here to get access to the encrypted token, thus I have to take the
unencrypted one (the only one I can get to through the OAuth2Token api) and
re-encrypt it.  I feel like I¹m missing how this all ties together.  Anyone
implemented this?

Thanks,
Doug