Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/01 09:17:01 UTC

Proxy support for clients

Hi All,
   I added proxy tunneling support to client stubs.
   This is a by-product of my effort to test Axis C++ client side with external web services. (I
had to go through a proxy) Now people can use Axis C++ clinet from behind a proxy.

    However, my testing so far on interop with exteranl services have not given me satisfactory
results. SOAP builders round 1 tests fail with .NET service.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/