Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Alexei V. Alexandrov" <av...@elcomsoft.com> on 2000/09/06 14:16:03 UTC

Using plugins in modules.

Hello modperl,

  There is a module i have written for site managment and i would like to extend
  it with support for plugins and i don`t know where to start from. I would like
  it  uppon  startup scan a directory for plugins and then import functions from
  found  plugins  and  also  provide  a list af available modules when calling a
  specific  function.  Can  anyone  help me to solve this problem or to point me
  somewhere where i can read about it.

Best regards,
Alexei V. Alexandrov                   [AA4460, AVA32-RIPN, AA1829-RIPE]
*** Alexei V. Alexandrov -- www.elcomsoft.com ---- ava@elcomsoft.com ***
*** PGP Fingerprint:        9F23 7153 51D4 FD8F  4E7F D4DF E0FA E400 ***

Error pages and htaccess

Posted by Ashlyn <as...@magickalmoon.com>.
As a complete newbie to both this list and perl, could someone please give
me an idiot proof explanation on how to do those custom error pages within
my domain?
I tried it the way a friend told me and caused an internal server error!
Don't want the same thing to happen again.

My web host told me to check the apache website, but it is all double dutch
to me..

Many thanks for your time

Ashlyn
~*~*~*~
http://www.magickalmoon.com

Tomorrow is one day closer to the future,
And one day further from the past.....