Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 17:37:42 UTC

Integration Layer question: Is there a way to correlate an Invoke with a previous Receive?

Folks,

In implementing BPEL support in Apache Tuscany, I find that I have a need to correlate a message
received by a BPE Process through a RECEIVE statement with a later message transmitted from the same
Process instance by an INVOKE statement.

Is there some way in which the Integration Layer can do this?  eg is there a way to get at the
process instance ID from both the MEX used for the RECEIVE and also from the MEX used for the INVOKE?

Many thanks,

Yours,  Mike.