Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by anni <to...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/23 08:46:41 UTC

javax.jms.JMSException: User name or password is invalid.

Hi,

Active MQ 5.1
Jmeter 2.4
JMS publisher.

When using username/password for the JMS it complains about wrong username
and password. It is the same credentials as specified in ActiveMQ.

I have  the credential in a jndi,prporties file as a jar in the lib
directory and then it worked fine without username/password.
But wit username/password it does not work.

          true
          org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
          tcp://localhost:61616
          ConnectionFactory
          MyTopic
          test
          test
          THIS IS A TEST MESSAGE

Message in jmeter is :Response message: javax.jms.JMSException: User name or
password is invalid.

In the active MQ log I see this:
- Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.

Any suggestion how I can solve this or how I can try out other solutions?

Regards
Anette