Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jiju <ji...@ibsplc.com> on 2006/11/24 10:40:19 UTC

Adding rows with javascript

Hi All,
I have created a contact table(each row contains a Textfield) from a
collection  using forEach loop
now i have added one more contact using javascript & submit the form
but the new contact is not getting added to the collection

but still i can MODIFY the existing contacts

anybody know the solution for this problem ?

Re: Adding rows with javascript

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
If you are looking for an edit grid I'm developing one @ www.jfly.org.
You'll find it into the svn.
Since I'm alone and working on another project I'm on it on my spare time.
Anyway I think I'll have an alpha version in the next week, after I'll solve
some problems with MSIE hell.

Kiuma

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
You are wrong using tables ;P

try to replace the whole table or better a div that contains it, and not the
row (tables are evil).

Posted by jiju <ji...@ibsplc.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Karthik N <ka...@gmail.com>.