Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by gunnar gustavsson <gu...@gungus.se> on 2017/06/03 09:39:20 UTC

non-TLS configuration

Hi,

I'm looking to use apache vysper in a project of mine. I've been looking at
is for a while to NOT use TLS so I may easier understand what is sent over
the wire.

The default spring configuration for it states a bnch of bogus TLS config,
is the intention of those to NOT actually use TLS under the hood (even
though they point to certificate files)?

Would be great to know. Thanks in advance.
//gg

Re: non-TLS configuration

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 03/06/2017 à 11:39, gunnar gustavsson a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to use apache vysper in a project of mine. I've been looking at
> is for a while to NOT use TLS so I may easier understand what is sent over
> the wire.
>
> The default spring configuration for it states a bnch of bogus TLS config,
> is the intention of those to NOT actually use TLS under the hood (even
> though they point to certificate files)?
>
> Would be great to know. Thanks in advance.
> //gg

Hi,

the Vysper project is currently dormant, so don't expect a lot of
support for it. In other words, you are pretty much on your own...

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org