Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ivan Latysh <iv...@yourmail.com> on 2006/09/26 21:37:15 UTC

Looking for help.

Hello All,

We are looking for a consultant(s) that can help us integrate JCR into
our new application. This application will manage mixed content with
the majority being XML content.

Consultant geographical location doesn't matter, but he/she should
have a high speed internet connection available for Skype meetings.

Voice help mostly wanted on prototyping stage.
When our system goes to development stage email support will be enough.

Please reply to: Ivan Latysh <iv...@yourmail.com>

P.S. My apology if I am breaking any list rules, but I believe by
making an offer directly to developers we can support the community.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                          mailto:ivan@yourmail.com