Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Tobias Letschka <tl...@covernet.de> on 2019/05/27 11:54:03 UTC

Apache MQ monitoring/retry

Hi camel riders,

we have 100’s of JSON in DeadLetterQueue of Apache Mq. MQ running in Docker Container.

How can we retry JSON without using web console. I tried hawtio but it does not work.

Regards

Tobias

Re: Apache MQ monitoring/retry

Posted by Tobias Letschka <tl...@covernet.de>.
Hi Raymond,

Thx. We using http4 component and using retry option but if upserts fails any JSON moves to DLG.

The use case is when any http connection ist lost then moving JSON’s to DLG - Now Admin should transfer JSON’s again

Regards,

Tobias

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tobias,