Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2018/10/04 11:08:15 UTC

Using (mxmlc) compiler after modification

Hi,

After searching the codebase, i found that
/org.apache.royale.compiler.internal.codegen.js.jx.BinaryOperatorEmitter
/is using enum /DatePropertiesGetters /and in this class toUpper is used
3 times. May be it can be changed to toUpperCase(Locale.ENGLISH)

I changed this class in my local path :
apache-royale-0.9.4-bin-js-swf\royale-compiler\compiler-jx and compiled
with maven and finished iwth ssuccess. But i am not sure how to test new
compiler :)

I need to test the compiler after rebuilding with maven
(\apache-royale-0.9.4-bin-js-swf\royale-compiler). How can i do ?

Thanks in advance.

Serkan.

Re: Using (mxmlc) compiler after modification

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
I checked some maven plugins to set the locale through pom but could not
find any option available for flex code generator plugins.

I am going to contuniue setting maven options through env within batch
sripts.

thanks.

Serkan

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.