Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arul Dhesiaseelan <ar...@fluxcorp.com> on 2008/04/18 22:26:24 UTC

A simple tutorial using CXF and JPA on NetBeans 6.1

http://wiki.netbeans.org/ApacheCXFonNetBeans

This may be useful for beginners.

Cheers,
Arul

Re: A simple tutorial using CXF and JPA on NetBeans 6.1

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
LOL... originally, I was trying to add this to our resource&articles page,
and thats when I found i dont have permission on the CXF wiki.
Anyway, good job Glen, and thanks to Arulazi Dhesiaseelan for good
article.;)

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

Re: A simple tutorial using CXF and JPA on NetBeans 6.1

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.