Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Angela <an...@team.outblaze.com> on 2001/07/24 06:23:17 UTC

velocity contribution - UML Overview

Hi,

I am Angela from Hong Kong. I want to see if you want someone working on the
UML diagrams for velocity.

May I get more detail information on being contributor. I am not sure if I
am qualified. If you want to know more on my background, please feel free to
ask for. Thanks.

Regards,
Angela.

Re: velocity contribution - UML Overview

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Angela" <an...@team.outblaze.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am Angela from Hong Kong. I want to see if you want someone working on the
> UML diagrams for velocity.
>
> May I get more detail information on being contributor. I am not sure if I
> am qualified. If you want to know more on my background, please feel free to
> ask for. Thanks.

Hi Angela!  Some Argo/UML <http://argouml.tigris.org/> diagrams of
Velocity would be a terrific contribution.  If the Velocity internals
aren't clear, feel free to ask the list and you'll get immediate
feedback.

Daniel Rall

Re: velocity contribution - UML Overview

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
do it first!

I think this is better than wait for some one.

Esp if you can create an interactive UML. I write this
because I am not experience enough to do your job.

Frans

--- Angela <an...@team.outblaze.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Angela from Hong Kong. I want to see if you
> want someone working on the
> UML diagrams for velocity.
>
> May I get more detail information on being
> contributor. I am not sure if I
> am qualified. If you want to know more on my
> background, please feel free to
> ask for. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Angela.