Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Chua Chee Seng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 17:50:11 UTC

Mysql XA data source

Hi all,

I am new to Geronimo.  I am trying to create a XA data source using Mysql
driver version 5.0.6.  I couldn't get it work using Database pool tool in
the console.  Is it possible to create it using plan?  From the
documentation I can find the plan to create XA JMS resource but for JDBC
there is only example which supports local transaction.  Is there any
example plan for this task?

I have read the following threads:-

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Tomcat-MySQL-XA-support-tf1087440s134.html#a2837414
http://www.nabble.com/TranQL-resource-adapter-crapping-out-tf635065s134.html#a1691116
http://www.nabble.com/XA-support-tf635749s134.html#a1691978

but I can't get on how to deploy a XA resource for MysqlXADataSource, please
help.

Thank you in advance for any help or hint.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chee Seng