Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/17 22:21:13 UTC

Avro Util and ServerLoad

Hi,
I didn't find any reference to the following method in trunk:
  static public ARegionLoad hrlToARL(HServerLoad.RegionLoad rl) throws
IOException {
Out of curiosity, can someone tell me who/how the above is used ?

Thanks

Re: Avro Util and ServerLoad

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Yeah, it looks unused.  I'd guess that it an incomplete attempt at
revealing cluster load over avro; haven't dug in though...
St.Ack