Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/12 04:16:41 UTC

CGI tests failing

Well, I figured out part of my problem with CGI tests failing.  The
problem was that I was running the test as root and the logs directory was
owned by root, so the nobody user didn't have permission to create the
ScriptLog.  Duh.

On to the next problem: I can't for the life of me seem to get anything
but a 500 out of /modules/cgi/perl.pl, with GET or HEAD.  For all I can
tell, it's a legitimate bug with the httpd, because I get a 500 when I try
it by hand as well.  Anyone else seen this?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA