Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hauschel Fred Robert <Fr...@Cirquent.de> on 2010/11/02 12:33:29 UTC

[m3] maven documentation - maven-site-plugin

Hey all,

what is happening with the maven-site-plugin in future? Will it be
supported for maven 3?

I heard from any other plans keyword: "idiom: access wiki". Does anybody
have some information?

Actually my sit generation crashes ;-(

Fredy

Re: [m3] maven documentation - maven-site-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2010-11-02 16:17, Anders Hammar wrote:
> It does support Maven 3. But you need to use the 3.0 branch of m-site-p. The
> latest is 3.0-beta-3 and you find the docs here:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin-3.0-beta-3/
>
> It's somewhat hidden/secret as all the documentation is not fully updated.

I have added a new entry on the Plugins page for Site Plugin 3.0. It'll
show up the next time the site is synced.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/

Hope that makes it easier to find.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [m3] maven documentation - maven-site-plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

[m3] maven-site-plugin -> out of memory

Posted by Hauschel Fred Robert <Fr...@Cirquent.de>.
Hey all,
I'm running site:site on a windows cmd line:

C:\temp\score>set maven_opts
MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1536m

Configuration in my parent pom:

	<build>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>

				<version>3.0-beta-3</version>
				<configuration>
					<reportPlugins>
						<plugin>

<artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>

<version>2.2</version>
							<configuration>

<dependencyDetailsEnabled>false</dependencyDetailsEnabled>

<dependencyLocationsEnabled>false</dependencyLocationsEnabled>
							</configuration>
							<reports>

<report>index</report>

<report>summary</report>

<report>dependencies</report>

<report>project-team</report>

<report>cim</report>

<report>issue-tracking</report>

<report>license</report>

<report>scm</report>

<report>plugins</report>
							</reports>
						</plugin>
						<plugin>

							<configuration>

<show>private</show>

<maxmemory>1600m</maxmemory>

<additionalJOption>-J-XX:MaxPermSize=512</additionalJOption>

<javadocVersion>1.6</javadocVersion>

<aggregate>false</aggregate>

							</configuration>

<version>2.7</version>
						</plugin>
					</reportPlugins>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>
		</plugins>

Any idea what to configure else ???

Thanks Fredy

Error:

[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3:site (default-cli) @ test_common
---
[INFO] configuring report plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.2
[INFO] configuring report plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-javadoc-plugin:2.7:aggregate (report:aggregate) @
test_common >>>
[ERROR] Java heap space -> [Help 1]
        at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2760)
        at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2734)
        at java.util.ArrayList.ensureCapacity(ArrayList.java:167)
        at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(ArrayList.java:474)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject.setActiveProfiles(MavenProject.jav
a:1408)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject.deepCopy(MavenProject.java:1941)
        at
org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject.clone(MavenProject.java:1815)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.executeForkedExecutions
(MojoExecutor.java:332)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeForkedExecuti
ons(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:165)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.DefaultMavenReportExecutor.buildMavenRepor
ts(DefaultMavenReportExecutor.java:284)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractSiteRenderingMojo.getReports(Abstr
actSiteRenderingMojo.java:208)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:105)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBui
ldPluginManager.java:107)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.ja
va:195)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.ja
va:148)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.ja
va:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(
LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(
LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild
(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleSt
arter.java:161)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:314)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:151)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launche
r.java:290)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:2
30)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launc
her.java:409)