Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Vincent Cai <wc...@cypress.com> on 2013/09/08 10:04:47 UTC

target not exist issue

Dear All,

l  Ant files listed as below

n  A.xml

n  B.xml

l  In A.xml, B.xml is included

n  <include file="B.xml" as="C"/>

l  Targets in B.xml

n  Target01

n  Target02

n  Target02 depends on Target01

l  Target in A.xml

n  Target03

n  Target03 depends on C.Target02 which is defined in B.xml

When I run Target03 in A.xml, it report error: "Target01 is not defined in A.xml".
I think that is because Target01 has been interpret as C.Target.01 due to B.xml included in A.xml as C.

Is there any way to solve such issue?

Thanks,
Vincent.
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.

Re: target not exist issue

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Vincent,
  I have recreated your example and it works fine for me.  With which
versions of Ant have you tried this?

Matt