Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2018/09/17 08:24:30 UTC

TypeDefs for Moment.js

Hi,

I’m struggling trying create a typedefs for moment.js [1].  There’s no ready externs file as far as I can tell so I tried using TypeScript definition file [2] in conjunction with this conversion utility [3].

Unfortunately, there are overloaded methods which seem to confuse the conversion utility and create duplicate arguments in signatures  (e.g. weekdays – line 1196 [4]).

Any ideas?

[1] https://momentjs.com/
[2] https://github.com/moment/moment/blob/develop/moment.d.ts
[3] https://github.com/eredo/tsd2cce