Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/14 22:23:58 UTC

1.1 binary for mac

Just wondering if there is a 1.1.x couch binary build for a mac. I
have to start building an mac installer for my project....

Thanks!

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 16 Apr 2011, at 22:52, Ryan Ramage wrote:

> rcouch is based on 1.2 but the attachment_ranges test fails on a mac
> with chrome browser.
> Is there any way to tell if this is an rcouch issue or a couch issue?

Build trunk or 1.0.x and test :)

> Is there another 1.1 or 1.2 mac binary I can try?

Note that these are unstable development versions. You are almost always
better off using the latest stable release.

Cheers
Jan

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Kamyar Navidan <ka...@gmail.com>.
That would be great. Many Thanks.

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Kamyar Navidan <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.1 binary for mac

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if there is a 1.1.x couch binary build for a mac. I
> have to start building an mac installer for my project....
>
> Thanks!

You can find one here:

http://rcouch.refuge.io/