Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Johnson <it...@163.com> on 2019/06/17 09:36:16 UTC

Does FileChannel support concurrency

hi,all:
I have a question,Does FileChannel support concurrency。I looked at the source code for the filechannel,found that only one sink can get transaction at a time。But,I did a test,found five sink is faster than one sink ,so how to  explains this result?

Looking forward to your reply

Re:Does FileChannel support concurrency

Posted by Johnson <it...@163.com>.
Anybody know that ?please help me