Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Navneeth Krishnan <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/21 03:32:36 UTC

Network memory segments

Hi,

We recently upgraded from flink 1.3 to 1.4 and in the task manager UI it
shows there are 0 memory segments whereas in 1.3 I think it was default
32k. I have even tried adding the below config but still it shows 0.

taskmanager.network.numberOfBuffers: 2048

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,
Navneeth

Re: Network memory segments