Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jeff Potts <jp...@apache.org> on 2017/08/27 19:22:05 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.6.0 - RC1

Howdy folks,

After quite a long time, cmislib is finally ready for a release. The major
feature of 0.6.0 is the addition of support for the browser binding.

The release also contains bug fixes and enhancements which can be found in
Jira.

Multiple people contributed to this release, but I should mention that
Laurent Mignon did a LOT of work getting the browser binding fully
implemented. Thanks, Laurent!

The release candidate artifacts are here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/chemistry/chemistry-cmislib-0.6.0-RC1/

The source tag is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/cmislib/tags/chemistry-cmislib-0.6.0-RC1

Details on what is contained in the release reside here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CMIS/versions/12338934

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.6.0

My vote is +1.

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.6.0 - RC1

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
+1

Florent

--
[image: Nuxeo]

Florent Guillaume
Head of R&D

Twitter: @efge

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.6.0 - RC1

Posted by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com>.
+1

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
+1

(The copyright year in NOTICE.txt is outdated. But that shouldn't stop
the release.)

- Florian