Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2009/12/01 21:15:24 UTC

new wiki and personal space

Hi all,

with the migration to the new wiki, I can't access anymore to the pages
I created. What should I do or contact to have them back ?

How to test : just make a search on "erwan" and try to access one of the
3 that appears.
I also started a page on testing, and this one is also not reachable
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/~erwan.de-ferrieres@nereide.biz/OFBiz+testing+and+QA

Thanks in advance,

--
Erwan

Re: new wiki and personal space

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
http://olddocs.ofbiz.org is available now for people to migrate
personal space information.  It will remain available for a few weeks
before we shut it down and archive it.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.biz>
> Le 01/12/2009 22:45, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Erwan,
>>
>> This is not possible, there must be a confusion. You have to create a
>> new account on cwiki (I recommend using same username than before)
> You're right... But this was very odd, I could received my old login and password...
> Anyway, thanks for pointing in that direction.
>
> Thanks Tim for the old wiki.
>
> Now, just a last question on this topic : with the new wiki, how can I create a personal space, to add my old pages ? I can't
> found anywhere a way to access/create a personal space...

Hi Erwan,

We are not sure of it. I already written a message about that, look in the ML yesterday.

Jacques

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.

Le 01/12/2009 22:45, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> Erwan,
>
> This is not possible, there must be a confusion. You have to create a
> new account on cwiki (I recommend using same username than before)
You're right... But this was very odd, I could received my old login and
password...
Anyway, thanks for pointing in that direction.

Thanks Tim for the old wiki.

Now, just a last question on this topic : with the new wiki, how can I
create a personal space, to add my old pages ? I can't found anywhere a
way to access/create a personal space...

Thanks,

../..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Erwan,