Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Wim Lambrecht <wi...@schaubroeck.be> on 2007/01/12 07:57:55 UTC

which 4.1 artifacts should i use ?

Hi,

We are currently using ActiveMQ 3.2x in our systems and now we like to
upgrade to version 4.1.x . We're using maven2 as our project management
system and i guess
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/ is de correct place to look for the 4.1 binaries.
But i'm a little confused: which artifacts should i take: the
"apache-activemq" (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/) ones, or should i take the 'core' +additional artifacts.
What would be the default choice, it's not that obvious.
My best guess would be the "apache-activemq".

Thanks.

 **** DISCLAIMER ****
 http://www.schaubroeck.be/maildisclaimer.htm

Re: which 4.1 artifacts should i use ?

Posted by Wim Lambrecht <wi...@schaubroeck.be>.
ok, thx !

Op vrijdag 12-01-2007 om 09:07 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef James
Strachan:

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James