Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2017/06/05 20:14:58 UTC

Velocity UI with Analyzing Infix Suggester?

Does anyone have the new suggester working in the Velocity browse UI? In 6.5.1, it uses the terms component.

I could probably figure out how to do that in Velocity, but if someone has already done that, it would be great.

We use the Velocity UI as an internal exploration and diagnostic search page.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Velocity UI with Analyzing Infix Suggester?

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
The problem with the suggest response is that the suggest.q value is used as an attribute in the JSON response. That is just weird.

Is there some way to put in a wildcard in the Velocity selector? “$response.response.terms.name” works for /terms, but /suggest is different. And I’m running two suggesters anyway, both fuzzy and infix.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Posted by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com>.