Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2007/04/06 08:36:08 UTC

source distributions for the modules

On Apr 4, 2007, at 4:52 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> All,
>
> The release is cut and awaiting your vote!  All the files are
> available in a staging area in my home dir on people.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dain/stage/org/apache/openejb/
>
>    itests-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    modules-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-axis-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-builder-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom)
> {asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-corba-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-corba-builder-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom)
> {asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-core-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-itests-core-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom)
> {asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-pkgen-builder-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom)
> {asc,md4,sha1}
>    openejb-yoko-2.3-incubating (jar,source,javadoc,pom){asc,md4,sha1}

What are the source distributions for the modules, packaged in jars,
used for?

Regards,
Alan

Re: source distributions for the modules

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 4/6/07, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:

> I think eclipse:eclipse has some option like this too.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/examples/attach-library-sources.html

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: source distributions for the modules

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
You are supposed to be able to flip on some switching in the idea
plugin:

     http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-idea-plugin/examples/
attach-library-src-doc.html

I've not actually tried this though on G, I did play with it a little
and when enabled mvn did download a bunch of stuff... but it was
taking too long so I never got to see if was really working.

I think eclipse:eclipse has some option like this too.

--jason

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.