Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Timothy Stone <ci...@petmystone.com> on 2003/06/06 18:12:38 UTC

jdbc:odbc bridge and CSV/Excel

I've used the jdbc:odbc bridge for Access. Is it possible to do the same
with comma-seperated text files and excel documents?

The details I'll work out. For a simple web page. nothing exciting or
robust. just need to do something quick and dirty with some exported data.

Thanks,
Tim

RE: jdbc:odbc bridge and CSV/Excel