Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dn...@persistent.com> on 2018/11/30 06:48:45 UTC

Data provenance screen is always blank with HTTPS.

Hi

  We are not able to see the data provenance events on NiFi UI, especially when we moved to secure connections. Access policies have been created for the users, but provenance does not show any event on screen.
Is there anything we need to do more?

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar

Re: Data provenance screen is always blank with HTTPS.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, can you double check the policies for provenance data access? I believe
this changed recently.

Pierre

alopresto@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>
alopresto.apache@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>