Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Todd Chapman <mo...@chaka.net> on 2000/10/10 01:51:05 UTC

Re: Third post. PLease help. PerlHandler configuration question.

That only solves half the problem. Since it is a virtual directory, how
will Apache::Registry know where 'cgifile' really exists so it can run it?

For example:

http://www.mydoamin.com/dirA/dirB/cgifile

dirA and dirB don't really exist. If 'cgifile' is stored somewhere else
how will Apache::Registry know where to find it?

Thanks.

-Todd

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@primenet.com>.
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Todd Chapman wrote:
> That only solves half the problem. Since it is a virtual directory, how
> will Apache::Registry know where 'cgifile' really exists so it can run it?

Either put it under your docroot or use the standard Alias stuff:

Alias       /perl/     /home/httpd/perl/

See
http://thingy.kcilink.com/modperlguide/config/Alias_Configurations.html
for more.

- Perrin