Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/11/19 14:13:29 UTC

Remove datejs

Hi all,

Javascript library at themes/common-themes/webapp/common/js/jquery/plugins/datejs doesn't seem to be in use. Suggest to remove it, along with some language-specific code in JsLanguageFilesMapping.java etc.

Regards,
James

Re: Remove datejs

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Will load language-specific js for date.js only when required.
Created OFBIZ-12064 for it.

Regards,
James

Re: Remove datejs