Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cun Yong Tan <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/11 15:14:09 UTC

Re: How to get access to Set-Cookie HTTP header value

Thanks, but I am looking to get at the HTTP headers from an Axis
client, not from an Axis web service.

Looked thru the Call API doc but don't see anything there to get at
the HTTP headers.

>From: "Steve Loughran" <st...@iseran.com>
>To: <ax...@xml.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: How to get access to Set-Cookie HTTP header value Date: Tue,
>10 Sep 2002 15:57:02 -0700

Cun Yong Tan
cyongtan@hotmail.com

Re: How to get access to Set-Cookie HTTP header value

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>.
On Wednesday 11 September 2002 15:14, Cun Yong Tan wrote:
> Thanks, but I am looking to get at the HTTP headers from an Axis
> client, not from an Axis web service.
>
> Looked thru the Call API doc but don't see anything there to get at
> the HTTP headers.

Why do you need to access the cookie?
You can call Call.setMaintainSession(true) and axis will resend the cookies
automatically.
--
Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501