Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2000/11/22 01:08:46 UTC

Vector of parameters

I am trying to pass a Vector of Parameter objects to a service that is going
to act as a proxyservice.   I added the Parameter serialize to my type list
and to my deployment file for the service I am trying to do this with.  I
also grabbed the latest VectorSerializer so that it actually reconstitutes a
vector on the other end and added it to my type list and deployment
descriptor file as well.  The problem is that in the service I am not
getting a Parameter object but instead am getting the string value of the
Parameter object.  Is this normal behavior for the VectorSerializer?  Can
this be done in this manner?  If not can it be done at all within the
confines of Apache Soap?

Bill