Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by neils <ne...@gmx.net> on 2006/07/29 21:23:24 UTC

SpellChecker

Hi,

i had seen that a suggestion-tool (like google: Did you mean xyz?) can be
implemented with a addon for lucene which is called SpellingChecker.

Is this correct or is there another (better) solution and where can this
addon be downloaded (cause i do not find a working download link).

Thanks for you help ;-))

Re: SpellChecker

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.Dictionary;
: import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.LuceneDictionary;
: import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.SpellChecker;
:
: cause is seems like there are not included in Lucene.Net. Could this be
: right ? Are there alternatives ?

Those classes are pat of the "spell" contrib package.  Your best bet for
finding out about ports of those classes is on one of the Lucene.Net
mailing lists...

http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/

-Hoss

Re: SpellChecker

Posted by neils <ne...@gmx.net>.
Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for the link. I already found this but i can not use the
libarys

import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.Dictionary;
import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.LuceneDictionary;
import org.apache.lucene.search.spell.SpellChecker;

cause is seems like there are not included in Lucene.Net. Could this be
right ? Are there alternatives ?

Thanks
N;-)eils

Re: SpellChecker

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
neils wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i had seen that a suggestion-tool (like google: Did you mean xyz?) can be
> implemented with a addon for lucene which is called SpellingChecker.
>
> Is this correct or is there another (better) solution and where can this
> addon be downloaded (cause i do not find a working download link).
>
> Thanks for you help ;-))

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/08/09/didyoumean.html

-,Mark