Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/12 05:14:48 UTC

Tapestry 607 not working

I'm still in the process of upgrading our website to T4.
On the home page I throw a PageRedirectException on pageBeginRender
and the encoding is not right on the redirected page.
The command line for launching tomcat (5.5.12) is the following:
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -server
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=localhost:8000,suspend=n
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dorg.apache.tapestry.607-patch=true -jar
bootstrap.jar

Thanks,

Henri.

Re: Tapestry 607 not working

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
On 12/12/05, Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe you have to throw page redirect in the pagevalidate method.

Thanks you're right... it is in the docs.

Henri.

Re: Tapestry 607 not working

Posted by Chris Chiappone <ch...@gmail.com>.

On 12/11/05, Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still in the process of upgrading our website to T4.
> On the home page I throw a PageRedirectException on pageBeginRender
> and the encoding is not right on the redirected page.
> The command line for launching tomcat (5.5.12) is the following:
> %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -server
> -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=localhost:8000,suspend=n
> -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dorg.apache.tapestry.607-patch=true -jar
> bootstrap.jar
>
> Thanks,
>
> Henri.

~chris