Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 04:14:17 UTC

Thanks for all the volunteers in AOO 4.0 sidebar testing!

Hi, all:

In the past month, with the help of many volunteers, we have completed AOO
4.0 sidebar testing task.

515 test cases were executed, and 65 defects were opened in bugzilla.

I'm so appreciated for your hard work on this task.

Hope you continue contribute to AOO 4.0 other activities.

Re: Thanks for all the volunteers in AOO 4.0 sidebar testing!

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
Is it a good idea to list the names and contributions of the volunteers
somewhere on the wiki?
Maybe we have already did that...

Thanks.
Helen

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
Great to know that we have completed sidebar testing! Thanks all.

Helen